The composite mill facilities for manufacture of denim fabrics comprise Open End and Ring yarn Spinning, Warping, Dyeing, Weaving, Finishing and Mercerisation.The latest technological systems, process control and computer systems have been procured from world famous suppliers like Trutzler, Rieter, Schlafhorst, Zinzer, Morrison, Picanol and Tsudakoma.
A great product is always the result of intelligent technology and remarkable skills. The denim unit has a state-of-the- art composite denim manufacturing facility in Navsari (Gujarat, India) with installed capacity of 30 million meters per annum. Latest equipments have been installed for:
- Yarn manufacturing - (Schlafhorst-Zinser-Germany, Marzoli-Italy, Murata-Japan , Trützschler-Germany and Rieter-Switzerland)
- Dyeing - (Morrison-USA, Sucker-Muller-Germany and Jupiter-India)
- Weaving - (Tsudakoma-Japan, Picanol-Belgium)
- Finishing - (Morrison-USA), Sanforiser (Sperretto-Italy)
- Coating range - (Gaston-USA)
- Peaching machine - (Lafer-Italy)
- Inspection systems - (Cardcare-USA)
R & D AND QUALITY
As a pioneer fashion supplier, Mafatlal gives strategic importance to R&D and innovations. Mafatlal creates value for its customers and offer products beyond their expectations with its R&D and innovation efforts. Mafatlal continuously observes the market for modern trends and analyse the needs, demand and desires of its customers. We maintain highest standards, and providing you with world-class quality has been our mantra. Our ISO 9001 quality management system maintains total quality practices and enable us to effectively handle a competitive market resulting from globalization, changing consumption patterns and consumer behaviour. We have the below certifications.
©2018 Mafatlal Industries Limited - All Rights Reserved